Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.898 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,832 (GH₵2,875) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)