Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico vs Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.747 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,559 (Mex$ 13,226) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 3 hours ago)