Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.698 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,394 (Mex$ 13,358) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)