Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,739 (Mex$ 10,061) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)