Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,264 (€1,603) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)