Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,820 (¥125,921) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)