Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,987 (¥126,864) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)