Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,209 (¥290,131) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (35 minutes ago)