Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,912 (140,408 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)