Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,625 (56,848 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)