Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,830 (139,107 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)