Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18537 INR / MRO
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,184 (200,595 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)