Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,803 (руб 75,987) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)