Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,572 (руб 75,718) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)