Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,171 (руб 35,496) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)