Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017.
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)