Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨36,000 (¥62,155) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)