Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.647 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,849 (55,449 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)