Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 5% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,719 (58,972 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)