Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,450 (¥190,033) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)