Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,026 (¥96,123) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Aligarh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)