Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,406 (¥104,156) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)