Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,827 (¥176,743) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)