Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,590 (¥193,241) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)