Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 INR / VND
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,383 (16,222,367 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)