Cost of living comparison between Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.595 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (Mex$ 20,860) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)