Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.010 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,815 (NZ$2,579) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)