Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.626 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,378 (NZ$2,722) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)