Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.386 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 70% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,295 (NZ$2,858) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)