Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.786 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,150 (Q10,602) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)