Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.851 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,622 (Q9,787) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)