Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.033 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 14% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,757 (Q10,269) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)