Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.061 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 70% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,186 (7,042 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)