Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,580 (¥242,090) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (37 minutes ago)