Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,524 (¥113,523) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)