Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02387 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,082 (COL$2,559,048) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)