Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02132 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,226 (COL$2,355,961) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (25 minutes ago)