Cost of living comparison between Ndola, Zambia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.925 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 118% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,592 (23,624 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)