Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.853 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 100% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,292 (21,930 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)