Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.939 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 98% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,370 (22,246 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)