Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.420 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 77% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,392 (10,185 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)