Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.990 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 102% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,426 (21,663 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (35 minutes ago)