Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,212 (元4,092) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)