Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,754 (元9,145) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (28 minutes ago)