Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.467 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,109 (元4,237) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)