Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,006 (元4,379) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)