Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.317 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,724 (元3,754) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)