Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,521 (元10,682) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)