Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,742 (元4,636) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (41 minutes ago)