Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 25% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,343 (元10,030) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)