Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,557 (元8,843) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)