Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.608 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,177 (949 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (44 minutes ago)