Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.071 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,302 (1,104 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)