Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.914 INR / THB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 77% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,322 (72,285 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)