Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,163 (¥224,120) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)