Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,867 (¥110,361) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)