Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,873 (¥115,473) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (29 minutes ago)