Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,249 (¥104,844) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)