Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,459 (¥66,548) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (44 minutes ago)