Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,680 (¥147,565) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)