Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.808 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,591 (13,306 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)