Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.891 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,940 (6,376 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)