Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.836 INR / FJD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 29% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,890 (1,504 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (25 minutes ago)