Cost of living comparison between Mwanza, Tanzania and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03074 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,471 (2,650,606 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)