Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.684 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 45% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,900 ($1,693) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (24 minutes ago)