Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.904 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,764 ($782) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)