Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 37% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,192 ($806) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)