Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 44% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,628 ($1,611) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)