Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.299 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,742 (﷼ 585) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)