Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 173.892 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 38% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,642 (﷼ 619) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)