Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 171.994 INR / OMR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 30% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,532 (﷼ 364) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)