Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.559 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,806 ($2,398) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)