Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.400 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 134% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨190,483 ($2,785) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)