Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 113% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,745 ($2,593) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)