Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,238 ($2,665) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)