Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.499 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,500 (1,145KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)