Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.188 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 15% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,746 (2,413KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)