Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.042 INR / BAM
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 13% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,907 (2,439KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (41 minutes ago)