Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15282 INR / KMF
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,562 (291,604 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)