Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.364 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨39,018 ($b4,167) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (34 minutes ago)