Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.956 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aligarh (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Aligarh you would need to make just about ₨44,169 ($b4,436) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)