Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02316 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,500 (COL$4,166,644) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (22 minutes ago)