Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,959 (COL$4,224,819) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)