Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 63% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,155 (€1,861) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)