Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 INR / LRD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 18% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,298 (94,507 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)