Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 INR / LRD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 58% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,368 (165,069 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)