Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.711 INR / LRD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 39% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,740 (158,628 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)