Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.939 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 47% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,173 (11,085 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (32 minutes ago)