Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.604 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 46% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,144 (5,325 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (44 minutes ago)