Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 INR / KES
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 26% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,812 (Shilling85,226) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (44 minutes ago)