Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / KES
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,978 (Shilling164,954) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)