Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / KES
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,694 (Shilling140,562) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)