Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11834 INR / SOS
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 213% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,472 (1,981,299 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)