Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.143 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,954 (779 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Perth costs AU$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Galway costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (about 2 hours ago)