Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.606 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,865 (732 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 2 hours ago)