Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.657 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,336 (1,707 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (33 minutes ago)