Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.059 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,432 (RM6,470) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)