Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.042 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,526 (RM2,960) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)