Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Aligarh, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,015 ($795) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)