Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Aligarh, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Aligarh? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Aligarh (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,520 ($1,813) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)